GBMA Architecture LLC
GBMA Architecture LLC is an agile and full service, licensed and insured professional services firm founded in 1994, which is located in Phoenix, Arizona and serves the western United States, Puerto Rico, the Republic of Mexico and South America.
Our core leadership group is comprised of the following experienced team members:
- Manuel Aguirre, AIA, Design Principal and Architect of Record for the Firm.
- Ms. Elizabeth Shinohara, Real Estate and Finance Principal for the Firm.
- Ron Yeager, Strategy, Marketing and Business Development Principal for the Firm.
GBMA Architecture LLC offers an integrated, end to end, project delivery approach to our Clients, that includes the following array of professional services. Any or all our services can be tailored to fit your organization’s development objectives and goals:
- Real Estate Assessments and Feasibility Reports. Lending partners are also made available to our Clients, if requested
- Property Condition Assessments of Existing, per ASTM E2018-15
- Accessibility Assessments per the American with Disabilities Act, ANSI, etc.
- Site Investigation Analyses and Reporting
- Traffic Engineering Analyses and Reporting
- Comprehensive Planning Services
- All levels of Entitlement Applications, Submittals, Reviews and Approvals
- Environmental Investigations and Reporting
- Surveying, including Topography, all Schedule items and edited as needed, etc.
- Civil Engineering, Hydrology, Off Site Civil design and Enginering, etc.
- Architecture, including Schematic and Design development, Design Drawings, Presentation Drawings, Studies, Programming, Construction Documents, Specifications, CAD & BIM, etc.
- Interior Design, including but not limited to, Branding, FFE, Move Management, Change Management, etc.
- Structural Engineering, including Value Engineering
- Mechanical, Plumbing Electrical Engineering, including Value Engineering
- Energy Modeling and Studies, CA Title 24, Photovoltaic Design and Engineering, etc.
- Acoustical Engineering, IT, Security, AV and Low Voltage design and Engineering
- Bidding and Negotiation with trusted General Contracting partners, if requested by Client.
- Permitting and permit procurement with and from all jurisdictions and regulatory agencies
- Project Management
- Construction Administration
- Construction Management
- Project and Financial Close Out
- Record Drawings (As Built Drawings)